Niki is a highly experienced solicitor specialising in commercial and property litigation. During her career, she has worked both in private practice for firms such as DWF LLP and in-house for Virgin Media. Niki prides herself on her professionalism and dedication to her clients. She understands the importance of communication together with appreciating the needs and aims of her clients and the commercial reality of a situation. She is always eager to explore other, often less costly and more pragmatic, methods of resolving a dispute wherever possible and takes a common sense and commercial approach in dealing with every instruction. If litigation is necessary, she has the experience and expertise to successfully guide her clients through the process.
- Lease renewals (both opposed and unopposed), interim rent applications, Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 notices;
- Recovery of rent and service charges
- Breach of covenant
- Interim and terminal dilapidations
- Possession, forfeiture, section 146 notices and relief from forfeiture applications
- Termination of tenancies, operation of break clauses, issues on yielding up
- Easements, nuisance, trespass, boundary disputes.